Content + structure
Networked and coordinated. In this part-time training programme we familiarise you with the drivers of digitisation and their influence on your organisation. You will recognise the effects of the digital transformation and identify design solutions to meet the change in a coordinated manner. You will observe business activities at strategic, operational and personnel levels and communicate established concepts. You will successfully implement these concepts with digital transformation projects in your business.
How do we exploit the innovations resulting from digital change?
- Describe the main (IT) innovations & trends in digitisation and their characteristics and show application scenarios for these innovations in an organisational context.
- Identify relevant strategic issues in the course of digitisation, develop a digital transformation strategy, and embed it in the organisation.
- Document business processes and business logic in a structured way, identifying activities for the optimisation of businesses and so creating the conditions for their digitisation.
- Systematically develop new digital business models, demonstrating their impact on value creation and an organisation’s products/services.
- Analyse the organisation with regard to digital competences, identifying opportunities for new organisational concepts and so further developing the organisation.
- Identify the structural changes that digitisation requires in businesses and align them strategically and operationally.
- Evaluate the benefits of using new technologies and concepts such as process mining and adaptive case management.