Content + structure
Data-oriented, networked, integrated. In this part-time continuing education programme, we will familiarise you with the key concepts behind a data-driven organisation. We will identify different options for the digital and cultural transformation of an organisation, all the way up to the data-driven organisation. From data strategy and data culture to the concrete analysis and visualisation of data using case studies in diverse areas such as production, logistics, finance or marketing.
This CAS will take you on a journey from strategic to operational data usage. You will recognise the opportunities data offers and exploit its potential to gain a competitive edge. Because the future belongs to data.
The CAS Data-Driven Organisation is designed to support you with the digital transformation to a data-driven organisation. You will become acquainted with key concepts, models and tools of applied data science for your day-to-day operations. You will become proficient in the language of data scientists and be able to represent and advance your interests in interdisciplinary projects. The CAS will focus on strengthening the following abilities at strategic and operative level:
- You will be aware of essential (IT) innovations & trends in digitalisation and data science and able to identify application scenarios and configuration options.
- You will combine IT, data science and business and use data storytelling for visual communication.
- You will use an informed data strategy as a basis for implementing and aligning your organisation as a data-driven organisation.
- You will improve your decision-making and your operative and strategic data-driven value creation and recognise areas of activity that could improve your organisation.
- You will be aware of application-oriented business concepts, models and tools in the field of data science and be able to apply these to specific areas (for example production, logistics, finance, marketing).