Content + Structure
Social and economic developments constantly present new challenges for HR. As an HR professional, you are continuously forced to rethink processes and organisational structures to adapt to changing circumstances. Given this backdrop, it is vital to have a fundamental understanding of the processes and organisation involved in HR and their potential for your company as a whole.
The CAS Human Resource Management Foundation focuses intensively on the following areas:
- Strategy and structure of human resource management
- Value-adding HR processes
- Basic principles of labour and social security legislation
- Methods, tools and techniques in the fields of communication, process design and project development
Create a sustainable, agile HR organisation, tailored to your needs. Become your company’s go-to expert for all HR-related questions and concerns. On graduating from this continuing education programme, you will have expanded your expertise in the following areas:
- You will develop specialist knowledge and management skills.
- You will be familiar with the methods used to analyse and design HR processes and the HR organisation.
- You will be able to transfer what you have learned into practice.
- You will be able to reflect on your own professional role.