Content + Strucutre
Agile, digital, efficient and strategic in public management and non-profit organisations. With this further education programme at our university you will gain an insight into management in the public sector and administration. You will develop skills in various areas of public institutions. Topics of the modular CAS in Public Management & Development are strategy, business planning, new working environments and digital tools.
With this CAS you will develop your personal and organisational skills in the public and non-profit sectors.
- You have in-depth knowledge of changing social conditions, various forms of organisation and change processes in administration, the non-profit sector and the public sector.
- As a specialist and manager in your organisation, you are able to initiate, implement, monitor and evaluate suitable and future-oriented development processes.
- You have a high level of reflective competence regarding the dynamics of organisations and your own role in change processes in administrative management.
- You have the skills to successfully implement change processes with stakeholders inside and outside the organisation.
- You independently and directly establish a link between your administrative or non-profit knowledge and your current management tasks in the public sector.
- You put this knowledge into practice with the involvement of employees and other partners.