- Bachelor of Arts
Creative mindset required!
You will work on planning, realising and communicating visual information and develop your own communication idiom and creative approach.
Impressions from our study trip to Lyon
This degree programme:
focuses on developing your command of the visual language;
teaches you to formulate and visualise arguments in design terms;
enables you to develop and realise creative and artistic concepts independently;
delivers wide-ranging and in-depth knowledge of the communication context;
provides you with a broad and well-grounded repertoire of creative techniques, methods and problem-solving strategies;
encourages teamwork and self management;
delivers practical experience.
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Specialisations -
- Mode of study Full-time (6 semesters)
- Start date 31.8.2020
- Application deadline 16.3.2020
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS credits
- Study language German, English
- Location Bern
- Department Bern University of the Arts
For detailed information, go to the German page.