Digital Transformation Spitex
In the TALE project, aF&E Pflege and the Institute Digital Technology Management are supporting the digital transformation of SPITEX Bern scientifically, strategically and participatively.
- Lead school School of Health Professions
- Institute Nursing
- Research unit Field of Innovation – Technology and Health
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration (planned) 03.09.2021 - 31.12.2025
- Project management Dr. Friederike J.S. Thilo
- Head of project Dr. Friederike J.S. Thilo
- Project staff Prof. Dr. Reinhard Riedl
- Partner Spitex Bern
- Keywords DigitalTransformation, strategic, QuickWin, DigitalCompetences, participative
From October 2019 to October 2020, the Institute of Nursing Science conducted an analysis of the current status of the level of digitisation and technology at Spitex Bern. Based on the results, Spitex Bern developed its digitisation strategy, which is now being implemented. The Institute of Nursing Science is working with the Institut Digital Technology Management on the project areas "culture and value change" and "data use", mandated by Spitex Bern.