- Bachelor of Science
As a physiotherapist, you treat patients experiencing pain or with physical impairments. You assist in their rehabilitation and combine treatment and counselling to help them prevent future discomfort or injuries.
- We prepare you to undertake treatment and other demanding tasks in physiotherapy, whether you practise independently or in cooperation with other healthcare specialists.
- We instruct you in anatomy as well as examination and treatment techniques. You will put your skills into practice during work placements.
- You will learn to take a holistic approach to the clinical treatment process: from examining your patients and analysing the results, to developing targeted treatments and evaluating your own clinical reasoning.
- You will become familiar with the interdisciplinary facets of modern healthcare and feel confident contributing to debates in the field of physiotherapy.
- You will learn to develop and implement solutions, whether working independently or in an interprofessional team.
- Following graduation, you may choose to specialise, or continue your studies with our consecutive master’s programme, or even a doctorate (PhD).
Portrait Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapie
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Specialisations None
- Mode of study Full-time studies (6 semesters), followed by a 10-month work placement module
- Start date Calendar week 38
- Application deadline Academic year 22/22: 15 January 2021
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS credits
- Study language German
- Location Bern and Basel
- Department Health Professions