Content + Structure
Data-oriented, networked, integrated. In this part-time continuing education programme, we will familiarise you with the key concepts behind blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science. We will show you where the methodologies and techniques of machine learning can be used and outline the principles of data science, artificial intelligence and blockchain. You will explore the full spectrum of digitalisation, from theory, data evaluation and the use of new methodologies to concrete analysis and visualisation of data using case studies from the finance industry.
This CAS is designed to take you on a journey, starting with the technical principles before moving on to active implementation and finally to strategic-level approaches to these new methodologies. You will recognise the opportunities that data and Artificial Intelligence offer and exploit its potential to gain a competitive edge. Because the future belongs to data and to the new digital methodologies and models.
The CAS Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science is designed to support you in your digital transformation to a data-driven organisation. You will become acquainted with key concepts, models and tools of applied data science for your day-to-day operations. You will become proficient in the language of data scientists and be able to represent and advance your interests in interdisciplinary projects.
The CAS will focus on strengthening the following abilities at strategic and operative level:
- You will be aware of technical concepts, models and tools in the field of Data Science and be able to apply these specifically to the finance industry.
- You will be aware of essential innovations and trends in Artificial Intelligence and data science and be able to identify application scenarios and configuration options for your organisation.
- You will combine IT and Data Science and use data storytelling for visual communication, adding colour and life to ‘blank data’.
- You will use your solid theoretical knowledge of machine learning as a basis for understanding digital projects within your organisation.
- You will be able to use a programming language (R/Python) to put the theoretical models into practice on the basis of a series of specific use cases.
- You will improve your decision-making and the operative and strategic value creation of your products, services, business models and strategies on the basis of data and Artificial Intelligence. In the process, you will identify fields of action that will improve your organisation on an ongoing basis.