Range of services
We offer effective, sustainable, need-oriented research, continuing education and consulting services for a variety of stakeholders and target groups in old-age care.
Research and development
Our interdisciplinary team draws on a broad spectrum of methodological and subject-matter expertise, complemented by insights from our network of experts as needed for the contract or target group. Our expertise includes active stakeholder involvement, which produces tailored, sustainable, viable results that contribute to quality of life for elderly people.
Our practice-oriented research portfolio ranges from tailored contract research to research projects spanning several years. The majority of our clients and collaboration partners work in the following fields:
- Care and nursing at home and in an institutional context
- Cantonal and communal departments concerning elderly people
- Federal agencies
- Communes, cities and cantons
- Employers in business and public administration
- Foundations and organisations that fund research
- Universities and universities of applied sciences
Our consulting services are informed by practice-oriented research projects. They are thus both practical and evidence-based. Working together in close dialogue, we identify the best means of supporting you.
Our offer includes:
- specialist consulting, assessments, expertise
- concept development (e.g. concepts of age, old-age policies, intergenerational concepts)
- project consultation and support
- Personnel and organisational development
- Tailored in-house continuing education
- Workshops and presentations
Training and continuing education
Do you have an interest in the complex topic of old age and ageing and would you like to gain new knowledge and skills in this area? We offer you interdisciplinary continuing education on a variety of age-related topics. This offer is informed by our research and ranges from one-day courses to part-time continuing education programmes running over several years.