No results match your request.
Institute for Rehabilitation and Performance Technology
Publications by Bern Movement Lab staff
- Blasimann A, Wood Dauphinee S, Staal JB. Translation, cross-cultural adaptation, and psychometric properties of the German version of the Hip Disability and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2014; 44(12): 989–93.
- Blasimann A, Fleuti U, Rufener M, Elfering A, Radlinger L. Electromyographic activity of back muscles during stochastic whole-body vibration. J Musculoskelet Neuronal Interact. Sept 2014; 14(3): 311–7.
- Cassel M, Baur H, Hirschmüller A, Carlsohn A, Fröhlich K, Mayer F. Prevalence of Achilles and patellar tendinopathy and their association to intratendinous changes in adolescent athletes. Scand J Med Sci Sports. 11 Sept 2014 doi: 10.1111/sms.12318. [Epub ahead of print].
- Elfering A, Nützi M, Koch P, Baur H. Workflow interruptions and failed action regulation in surgery personnel. Saf Health Work. Mar 2014; 5(1): 1–6.
- Kessler J, Radlinger L, Baur H, Rogan S. Effect of stochastic resonance whole-body vibration on functional performance in the frail elderly: A pilot study. Arch Gerontol Geriatr. Sept–Oct 2014; 59(2): 305–11.
- König N, Reschke A, Wolter M, Müller S, Mayer F, Baur H. Plantar pressure trigger for reliable nerve stimulus application during dynamic H-reflex measurements. Gait Posture. Apr 2013; 37(4): 637–9.
- Luder G, Schmid S, Stettler M, Mueller Mebes C, Stutz U, Ziswiler HR, Radlinger L. Stair climbing – An insight and comparison between women with and without joint hypermobility: A descriptive study. J Electromyogr Kinesiol. 9 Aug 2014 doi: 10.1016/j.jelekin.2014.07.005.
- Luginbuehl H, Baeyens JP, Taeymans J, Maeder IM, Kuhn A, Radlinger L. Pelvic floor muscle activation and strength components influencing female urinary continence and stress incontinence: A systematic review. Neurourol Urodyn. 9 Apr 2014 doi: 10.1002/nau.22612.
- Luginbuehl H, Greter C, Gruenenfelder D, Baeyens JP, Kuhn A, Radlinger L. Intra-session test-retest reliability of pelvic floor muscle electromyography during running. Int Urogynecol J. Sept 2013; 24(9): 1515–22.
- Rogan S, Hilfiker R, Schenk A, Vogler A, Taeymans J. Effects of whole-body vibration with stochastic resonance on balance in persons with balance disability and falls history – a systematic review. Res Sports Med. 2014; 22(3): 294–313
- Rogan S, Taeymans J, Hirschmüller A, Niemeyer P, Baur H. Effect of continuous passive motion for cartilage regenerative surgery – a systematic literature review. Z Orthop Unfall. Oct 2013; 151(5): 468–74.
- Schmid S, Luder G, Mueller Mebes C, Stettler M, Stutz U, Ziswiler HR, Radlinger L. Neuromechanical gait adaptations in women with joint hypermobility – an exploratory study. Clin Biomech. (Bristol, Avon). Nov–Dec 2013; 28(9–10): 1020–5.
- Tal-Akabi A, Schmid S, Taeymans J. Determinants of inpatient rehabilitation length of stay and discharge modality after hip and knee replacement surgery in Switzerland – a retrospective observational study. Swiss Med Wkly. 7 Aug 2013; 143: w13832.
- Verra ML, Angst F, Staal JB, Brioschi R, Lehmann S, Aeschlimann A, de Bie RA. Reliability of the multi-dimensional pain inventory and stability of the MPI classification system in chronic back pain. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 24 Aug 2012; 13: 155.
- Wettstein M, Radlinger L, Riedel T. Effect of different breathing aids on ventilation distribution in adults with cystic fibrosis. PLoS One. 15 Sept 2014; 9(9): e106591. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0106591.