- Bachelor of Science
With a Bachelor of Science in Wood Technology degree, you create a sustainable future with wood as an efficient and versatile raw material and become a sought-after specialist and manager.
From timber engineering to product development and digital production planning. In projects and research work with companies, you combine theory and practice from the very beginning. You can choose between studying full-time or part-time.
“This is my future!”: student testimonies on the BSc Wood Technology programme
Start your studies in autumn 2023.
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Wood Technology
Timber Structures and Technology
Process and Product Management
- Mode of study Full-time (6 semesters), part-time (8 semesters), additional optional one-year work placement
- Start date 19 September 2022
- Application deadline 31 July 2022
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS credits; with work placement 210 ECTS credits
- Teaching language German; some lessons in French or English
- Location Biel
- School School of Architecture, Wood and Civil Engineering
- Next info event Wednesday, 1 juin 2022
This degree programme is offered in German.
For detailed information, go to the German page.