Prof. Stephan Haller
Prof. Stephan Haller Fachgruppenleiter
Institut Public Sector Transformation
Internet of Things
(Linked) Open Data
Applying technologies like IoT and LOD to create public value
Innovation methods: participatory approaches and co-creation
- Stephan Haller is a professor at the Institute Public Sector Transformation of the Bern University of Applied Sciences (BFH) teaching about e-government, enterprise architecture and project management. His main research interests are in the areas of Internet of Things (IoT), Open Data, and Smart City. Stephan has more than 20 years experience in international R&D in the software industry, having worked for SAP (1997-2012) and other companies in Switzerland, Japan and Germany for several years each. Since 2004 he has acquired, lead and managed several EU-funded research projects in the areas of IoT and Future Internet, and acted as project evaluator and reviewer on behalf of the European Commission for projects funded under the FP7 and Horizon 2020 programs.
- 08/2012 10/2014 Vigience AG
- 01/2007 07/2012 SAP (Schweiz) AG
- 09/2001 12/2006 SAP AG
- 08/1997 08/2001 SAP Japan Co., Ltd.
- 09/1994 07/1997 Matsushita Electric Works, Ltd.
- 01/1994 08/1994 Swissair Photo+Vermessungen AG
- 1987-1993 M.Sc. Computer Science ETH Zurich