Content + structure
Artificial intelligence has a reputation for being complicated and technical. As a result, executives who do not have a technical background are often keen to avoid the subject, where possible. We created the CAS Artificial Intelligence for Business with this target group in mind. You will acquire the expertise you need to play an active and systematic role in shaping the AI future of your business. The balanced combination of proven theoretical and applied concepts, systems and tools (frameworks), active, hands-on ML exercises and up-to-date AI case studies will enable you to tackle the data-led challenges that specialists and executives in your organisation or business will face in the future.
The CAS Artificial Intelligence for Business is designed to enable you to play an active role in driving your organisation’s AI transformation. You will become fluent in the language of data scientists and AI infrastructure engineers, allowing you to represent and promote the key interests of your business area. We will equip you with the following strategic, tactical and functional skills:
- You will appreciate the potential that various AI/ML techniques hold for business process optimisation in different areas of your organisation.
- You will understand how to create your own AI use case description with «ML Canvas» and initiate an AI project.
- You will gain a broad understanding of the different roles within an AI team and learn how to form such heterogeneous teams from the fields of business and technology and work with them towards specific goals.
- You will understand the regulatory and ethical challenges surrounding AI technologies and be able to gauge their relevance to your business.
- You will be in a position to anticipate future changes that AI technologies will bring about in the business environment and will understand how to react appropriately and use the technologies to your advantage.