Content + Structure
Our master’s degree programme in Nutrition and Dietetics will help you expand your specialist and methodological skill set. We place critical emphasis on providing a solid scientific grounding and hands-on learning experience in our programme. Our master’s degree programme is an attractive option for achieving your professional goals.
The master’s degree programme in Nutrition and Dietetics combines a scientific approach and a focus on nutritional therapy. The degree programme will hone your specialist and methodological skill set.
On completing the master’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, you will be qualified to oversee complex nutritional therapy cases, develop new roles in healthcare (APN) and carry out research in your own professional field.
By the end of the programme, you will have acquired the ability to:
- Develop and take on new roles in nutrition and dietetics in a professional and interprofessional context.
- Contribute to the development of nutritional research and produce new evidence.
- Develop guidelines and recommendations in a professional capacity as a nutritionist.
- Advocate intra- and interprofessional collaboration.
- Take a technical lead on large-scale projects relating to food, nutrition and catering for healthy and sick individuals.
- Initiate and implement projects and research proposals that lead to a deeper understanding or new findings in your professional field.
- Participate in the training and continuing education of professional colleagues and other specialists.
- Use your specialist professional knowledge in the field of nutritional advice to encourage and develop high-quality and effective professional practice.