- Bachelor of Science
With a BSc in medical informatics, you will create and programme both software and ICT frameworks for doctors, patients and the sustainable healthcare system of tomorrow.
In this programme, you will
- receive training in the interfaces between medicine and IT. Ours is the only degree programme of its kind in Switzerland;
- become acquainted with all of the stations and interfaces in health informatics in our unique Living Lab;
- benefit from our integrated research institute, which provides direct access to current applied research;
- gain insights into everyday practice by completing various projects and your BSc thesis in cooperation with industry partners and hospitals.
- provides you with excellent career prospects (in hospitals, industry or government agencies);
- is also open to holders of vocational qualifications in the health or commercial fields.
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Specialisations Medical foundations, information technology, organisation/management as well as their interfaces in health informatics, healthcare, process optimisation
- Mode of study Full-time (6 semesters), part-time (8 semesters)
- Start date Calendar week 38
- Application deadline 31 July
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS credits
- Study language German
- Location Biel
- Department School of Engineering and Computer Science