Structure + Content
With the Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering and Management Science, you will be ideally placed to perform highly responsible roles in areas where business, IT and engineering converge. The Industry 4.0, Digitisation or Supply Chain and Process Engineering specialisations (majors) allow you to concentrate on a field of your choice. The choice of an additional minor (focus) provides another specialisation option. The programme being taught in two languages (German/English) also opens up opportunities abroad or with international companies.
A Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering and Management Science will enable you to
- perform challenging roles in areas where business, IT and engineering overlap
- develop and implement innovative business ideas for companies or your own start-up
- analyse and evaluate supply chains and optimise them in a sustainable way
- conduct research and apply findings in real scenariosdevelop solutions for technical and business problems
- communicate and give presentations successfully