At the Institute for Digital Technology Management we tackle the future challenges facing the Swiss economy. We are involved in teaching, further education, services and applied research. Moreover, we cooperate with companies, associations and research partners at home and abroad.
Research and Development
We research skills and system characteristics that are necessary for the successful implementation of projects in digital transformation. We focus on:
- business and organisational models
- sensemaking and agility
- gig economy, human-machine cooperation
- data management and personalisation
- sustainable solution design
We support companies in digitalisation and transformation projects:
- situation, opportunity and risk analysis
- advice on reorientation
- support during project development and implementation
- further training and coaching of executives and specialists
- design of "future fit" technical solutions
- support for communication activities
- digitisation “health checks” in companies
- laboratory days for idea evaluation
- reflection rooms for one or more companies
- exploratory trips for management
Does your company need the answer to a challenging question or have a task which one of our students could work on? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
We supervise bachelor and master theses in the fields of business administration and business informatics, especially if they are research related. We charge a fee of (CHF 500.- to CHF 1000.-) depending on the amount of work involved.
Are you interested in cooperating? We would be delighted to hear from you.
Link - student projects (in German)
Training and Continuing Education
Our research flows into teaching and continuing education.