- Bachelor of Science
Your career in leadership positions begins with a BSc in business administration. We prepare you for specialised leadership and management roles with our practice-oriented, interdisciplinary business programme.
This degree programme:
- is aimed at individuals who are curious, solution-driven and eager to learn;
- requires you to demonstrate a level of suitability for the field and approach your studies with motivation, an interest in business topics, versatility, healthy ambition and enthusiasm;
- offers experiential, interdisciplinary business training at a first-rate educational institute;
- thoroughly prepares you for leadership and other positions in industry, services or administration.
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Business Administration
- Accounting & Controlling
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate Communication & Marketing
- Public & Nonprofit Management
- Sport- & Eventmanagement
- Management in Practice: Strategy & Managing Dynamics
- Human Rescource Management & Managing Dynamics
- International Business Management & Managing Dynamics
Other specialisations are offered as part of double degree programmes at partner universities.
- Mode of study Full-time (6 semesters), Work-study/Part-time (8 semesters)
- Start date Autumn: Calendar week 38 with two orientation days in calendar week 37
(guaranteed spaces until 31 March)
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS credits
- Study language German, some English
- Location Bern
- Department Business