- Bachelor of Science
Do you want to be part of the future agriculture and food-production industry? Our programme provides you with foundational knowledge and the professional tools you will need in a range of agricultural subjects.
This degree programme
- is the only full-time agricultural course offered at university level in Switzerland.
- allows you to specialise in areas as diverse and unique as international Agriculture or Equine Science.
- is modular and allows you to customise your studies, whether full-time or part-time.
- allows you to develop extra skills by taking one of four minors.
- gives you the chance to acquire deeper understanding of organic farming with the additional qualification in Organic Agriculture and Resource Conservation.
- provides excellent job opportunities.
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Specialisations Agricultural Economics, International Agriculture, Animal Science, Equine Science, Plant Science and Agroecology
- Mode of study Full-time, part-time
- Start date Calendar week 38
- Application deadline Aacademic year 19/20: 30th April 2019
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS credits
- Study language German / French, International Agriculture, English
- Location Zollikofen
- Department School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences HAFL