Structure + Content
Our bachelor's degree programme in international business administration provides students with the perfect combination of theoretical study and practical experience. It ensures graduates can deal with the complex challenges they will encounter during their subsequent careers. Bachelor's degree graduates can go on to study for a Master of Sciences (MSc) or take other postgraduate courses.
Business administration requires sophisticated interdisciplinary and generalist skills and focuses on the analysis of companies and their interaction with their environment. As a branch of economic science, business administration assumes that resources and assets are fundamentally scarce and accordingly require efficient use. By investigating, describing, explaining and addressing real-world economic and business issues from a company perspective, business administration, contributes to maintaining and supporting companies in various everyday situations.
On completing the programme
- you will have a firm grasp of the basics of business administration as well as expert knowledge in your chosen area of specialisation,
- you will be able to recognise business issues in practice, analyse these issues, understand their interrelationships and resolve them,
- you have skills that are particularly important in 21st century work environments: communication, collaboration, creativity and critical thinking,
- you will be capable of working efficiently and setting appropriate priorities,
- you will have the ability to reflect on your own behaviour, be able to manage multicultural teams and deal with conflict,
- you will be resilient and capable of adapting to new situations and requirements.